Over-the-Counter (OTC) Products
Members of Alterwood Advantage have an Over-the-Counter (OTC) Products & Essential Food Pantry Items benefit in 2023. Eligible products can be ordered through the plan’s OTC Products & Essential Food Pantry Items Catalog. Once your order is received, the products will be sent directly to you.
What items are covered under the OTC benefit?
Below is a high-level list of products members can order through their OTC allowance. You do not need a prescription from your doctor to order these products. Specific product manufacturers may vary month to month.
- Cold, Flu, & Allergy
- Dental & Denture Care
- Diabetes Care
- Digestive Health
- Feminine Care
- First Aid & Medical Supplies
- Foot Care
- Home Health Care
- Incontinence Supplies
- Pain Relief
- Personal Care
- Skin Care
- Sleep Aid
- Vitamins & Dietary Supplements
Download a copy of the 2023 OTC & Essential Food Pantry Items Catalog
How to order OTC products:
Members have three (3) options to order products.
- Order Online: visit Alterwood.NationsBenefits.com to get started. View the catalog, your balance, or available products to order.
- Order over the Phone: Call 1-866-340-0627 (TTY: 711). Our OTC Advisors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Language support services are available, if needed.
- Order by Mail: Complete and mail the order form to address on the back of the form.
Please allow five (5) business days after processing for your order to arrive. We will contact you if the product(s) ordered are not available.